Monday, March 18, 2013

Breaking the (self-imposed) rules

You  know how it is when you are absolutely supposed to be knitting through at least some of your stash yarn so that maybe one day in the next couple of years the house can start looking like a place actual people might live ... but then a pattern shows up in your inbox and you just lost your freaking mind? Next thing you know, a box of *completely new* yarn appears on your doorstep and you're making your bewildered significant other take pictures of you wearing it?

Welcome to "Infinity Cardigan", which I will be making in tidepool heather. For Christ's sake, I'm going to use the yarn the pattern was actually written for and it wasn't even on sale. I must have some bizarre behavior-altering brain parasite. I'd better get myself checked out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment